Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, October 5, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I went on a hot date with my wife last night. We had a blast hanging out and talking.

2. I won two out of three games in my fantasy leagues. My records are now 3-1, 2-2 and 2-2. I'm on my way to winning all three leagues.

3. The sunrise is gorgeous this morning.

4. Josh, my Executive Pastor, is going to the next level in his leadership. It's so cool watching God stretch the leaders around me. WAY TO GO JOSH!

5. We are going on a family date today. This is the highlight of the week for our kids. Mom and dad love it too.

6. The Sooners better beat Texas. They better beat them bad.

7. All of our family is chilling in the living room this morning watching Clifford The Big Red Dog.

8. Don't miss this weekend. PAIN SUCTION is the topic of the message. God is going to minister to hurting people.