Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Update

1. I didn't speak this weekend at People's Church. I took the weekend off and just spent time with my family. I spoke 11 weekends in a row and needed a break. 11 weekends equals 55 messages (5 services every weekend). That's a lot of speaking in a row. I don't plan on speaking that many times in a row again. It's not good on me mentally or physically.

2. Friday night I took my wife to a bed & breakfast. We had a great time hanging out without the kids! I LOVE MY WIFE.

3. Shelby, our Care Pastor, spoke this weekend on grace. I heard he did an awesome job! I thank God for a great team. They can run the church without me. I LOVE MY TEAM!

4. 11 people gave their hearts to Christ this weekend! GO GOD!

5. The Sooners won and still have a chance at a National Championship.

6. The Dallas Cowboys got whooped!

7. I'm exited to speak this weekend. We are going to look at the subject of Whinoplasty. This message is going to CHALLENGE ALL OF US TO BE MORE LIKE CHRIST!

8. Tiffany and I love you church family. We're so honored to be your pastors. Thanks for being such GREAT PEOPLE! I MEANT THAT!