Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, October 26, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. There was a pastor from Ohio who came to check out People's Church this past Sunday. I got to hang out with him on Monday morning. He pastors a black church but feels like the Lord has called him to pastor a multicultural, diverse church. I spent time talking to him about how to make his church diverse. I LOVE POURING INTO HUNGRY AND HUMBLE LEADERS! I am where I am today because leaders took time to invest in me.

2. The new season of Criminal Minds started several weeks ago. My wife and I love that drama show.

3. My fantasy football teams need some serious help. I'm 5-2, 4-3, 3-4 in my 3 leagues. This has been the weirdest season with all of the injuries and players not performing well. I need Tom Brady on my teams :)

4. This WEEKEND IS FRIEND’S DAY! CHURCH FAMILY, INVITE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW!

5. The title of the message is Unforgettable Experience. I'm very excited to share this message with you this weekend!

6. I am making a HUGE announcement about the direction of People's Church this weekend. You don't want to miss this!

7. My entire family is relaxing in the living room watching “Handy Manny” right now.

8. We are going on a family date today. It's always fun hanging out with my family.

9. Yesterday, I took my boys outside to play, and then, we grilled out some brats and hot dogs. Those brats were awesome.

10. GOD IS SO GOOD! SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!