Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, October 12, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I took my boys to Chuck E. Cheese this week. We had so much fun. I set the record at the basketball game, 65 points. No little kid is going to beat me shooting hoops :)

2. I am 3-2 in all three fantasy leagues. I still haven't had a week where I won in all three. This has to be the week. I want to end up 4-2 in all my leagues.

3. The Sooners better beat the Mizzo! The Dallas Cowboys better beat the Patriots!

4. Community Group University is this Sunday night. Come and eat Zio's, meet some new friends and get plugged into a Community Group. Don't just come to church, get plugged into church.

5. I had lunch with one of my mentors this week. I thank God for the people He has put into my life to speak into my life. My mentor helped me process a very important area of my life. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for mentors.

6. Wouldn't it be awesome if the next building we build was around 1500 to 1800 seats? Be praying because we are talking with architects and builders. God has awesome things in store at People's Church.

7. Don't miss this weekend. The message title is Grace Lift. WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT THE GRACE OF GOD? This message will be very inspirational!