1. In all five weekend services, there were tears across the building. I know God really did a work in hearts. God either brought emotional healing or began the healing process during each service. Thank you, God, for your healing power.
2. The song “It Is Well With My Soul” really touched me in all 5 services. Every service has a different feel, and for whatever reason, I just started to weep in the 4th service.
3. When you deal with pain, remember to: 1. Pour your heart out to God 2. Rise above the pain 3. Continue to worship God 4. Turn your setback into a comeback.
4. Several people gave their hearts to Christ this weekend.
5. The SOONERS BEAT TEXAS!
6. USC lost to Stanford!!! College football has been crazy the last couple of weeks.
7. Check out the blog by Craig on being kingdom-minded: swerve.lifechurch.tv. We need more of this kind of attitude in the body of Christ!!!