1. I wasn't feeling well at all this weekend. I taught the message while sitting on a stool. That was the first time I've ever done that, but I think I could get use to it :).
2. I made a huge announcement this weekend. Beginning December 1st, we are discontinuing our Saturday night services, and on December 2nd, we are adding a fourth Sunday service. Our new service times beginning December 2nd are 8:30AM, 9:45AM, 11AM & 12:15PM.
3. All of you church leaders from across the country may be wondering why we are making the transition from Saturday to a fourth Sunday service. Our attendance on Saturday night has done really well. We have averaged around 350 people and, at times, have had 400 plus, but God is blessing our Sunday services in an incredible way. Here are the stats: Since beginning Saturday nights in January 2007, we have averaged 6 first time guests, and many of those are from other churches who are just checking out what we are doing. Since January of 2007, we have averaged 23 new guests/families every Sunday. A BIG DIFFERENCE! Since beginning Saturday nights, we have seen 162 people give their hearts to the Lord. PRAISE GOD! Since January of 2007, we have seen 1193 people give their hearts to Christ on Sundays. THAT’S A GIGANTIC DIFFERENCE! For whatever reason, God is blessing our Sundays in an incredible way, and we are going to roll with what God is doing. WE'RE EXCITED!
4. Thank you church family for your excitement about the service schedule change. To be honest, I'm not surprised at all. You folks are so kingdom-minded. You are so unselfish. You are so passionate about reaching people who are far away from God. Man, you guys are AWESOME! I love you church family.
5. Please be praying for me to feel 100 percent better!
6. We had 27 people give their hearts to the Lord this weekend. GOD LOVES HIS PRIZE CREATION!
7. The New England Patriots are no joke!
8. This coming up weekend’s message is titled $10,000 Holiday Giveaway. I'm excited to give away $10,000! It's truly more blessed to give than to receive! Don't miss this weekend for anything!