Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, May 8, 2008

What I've Learned Over Six Years Of Being A Senior Pastor pt. 3

16. You can have a growing ministry and a healthy family life.

17. You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with.

18. Fasting and prayer are key to a powerful life and ministry.

19. Studying and preaching messages is a lot of work.

20. People will leave your church. 6 years later, it still hurts, but at least I know that it happens to everybody.

21. You can't meet everybody's needs or expectations because you are only one person, so don't try.

22. I'm living my dream. I'm living for the King of Kings, I have a great wife, wonderful and healthy kids, an awesome staff, an off the hook church family and friends who love me for me. Life doesn't get any better than this.