Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kids Update

Cade (my middle child)

Today is Cade's 3rd birthday! We are having a family birthday party tonight. I can't believe my little man is 3 years old. Some interesting things about my little guy:

1. In weight he is under the 20 percentile for kids his age. He is a tiny guy.

2. He has a very tender heart.

3. He is a strong willed kid.

4. He loves for me to read books to him.

5. At bedtime, he loves to pray for his mommy and sometimes his daddy.

6. He loves for me to push him on the swing. He really enjoys swinging.

7. Tiffany and I have always had a sense that he could be in full-time ministry. We would never push our kids to do that, but we have always had this sense in our hearts about him.

Cale tomorrow!