Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, May 9, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Some of our staff went to the DRIVE conference this week in Atlanta. It was a great conference. Andy Stanley is a great communicator. I left challenged and inspired.

2. Flying home on Wednesday from the DRIVE conference was a mess. I didn't get to my home until almost 1AM. It was a long day.

3. People's Church turns six years old on Sunday. It's been a great six years, but the most exciting thing is the best is yet to come.

4. Don't forget Mother's Day is on Sunday!

5. Went to lunch with this guy www.bigisthenewsmall.com yesterday. He is a great guy, and I enjoyed the fellowship.

6. My two boys have really cuddled with me since I got home from the DRIVE conference. I think they missed their daddy. My little girl is too busy running around to come cuddle with me, but I sneak in a hug here and there.

7. Thank God for a Sabbath day. It was God's idea to take a day off every week, and I'm excited to rest with my family today.