Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, May 2, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. We had a KICKIN’ youth service on Wednesday. There were 311 people in attendance and 26 teenagers gave their lives to Christ. PC has a huge heart to impact students lives with the gospel!

2. Teenagers, don't you dare miss youth service this coming up Wednesday night. PARENTS: Get your teenager to youth service. I guarantee God will rock their world in a good way!

3. This Sunday we are baptizing lots of people. Don't you miss out on obeying God by being baptized in water. If you haven't already, call the office or email them at erin@peopleschurch.tv to let us know which service you will be baptized in. It's going to be an EXCITING SUNDAY!

4. I am praying about and brainstorming about the schedule for the Church Planters’ Round Table that I am hosting at PC this month. Sorry, the Round Table is already full.

5. Tonight is the Couples Connect at the PC building. Married couples, don't miss out on having a blast with other married couples. Be there at 7PM for food and fun!

6. The New Orleans Hornets won their first round match up against Dallas! I'm pulling for the Hornets to win it all!7. I'm going to the next level spiritually. I'm excited about what God is doing in my heart and life. GOD I'M YOURS! HAVE YOUR WAY IN MY LIFE!