Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. The Hornets lost to the Spurs last night. The series is now tied 3-3. Game seven is in New Orleans. GO HORNETS!

2. The kids and I are watching Pinky Dinky Doo right now.

3. Cale is laying on me right now, and my arms are wrapped around him typing up my blog.

4. A few minutes ago, Cale gave his sister the balloon he was playing with so I asked him where he got such a great heart from. He told me, "Because of God." Pretty profound answer for my four year old boy.

5. Cale is still sitting in my lap, and he just said, "Dad, I love you a lot." Cade just came and got under the covers with us.

6. My mom has spent the last three nights at our home. She loves watching the grandkids play.

7. I am hosting a Church Planters Round Table starting on Monday. Looking forward to it. We have people coming from all across the nation.

8. This Sunday we conclude the series Deep. The following Sunday we are beginning a SUPER HOT SERIES titled Juicy Fruit.