Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend Update

1. Our Student Ministries Director spoke this weekend. He did a great job speaking on the subject Tis The Season To Be Thankful.

2. 18 people surrendered their lives to Christ this weekend. YEA, GOD!

3. I had a great Thanksgiving with my family. MY WIFE THREW DOWN ON SOME FOOD! Man she can cook!

4. OU Sooners won but only moved up one spot in the polls. BUMMER.

5. The Dallas Cowboys won, and my fantasy football teams are on FIRE! My records are 10-2, 8-4, 6-6.

6. I'm excited to speak on the subject Tis The Season To Forgive this coming weekend. Walking in forgiveness is a vital part of living for Christ.

7. This weekend is Friend’s Day, so be sure to INVITE EVERYONE YOU KNOW! So many of your friends and family need this series so get them to church this weekend!

8. I hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving!