Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, November 2, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I'm feeling much better than I was last week at this time. THANK GOD!

2. My in-laws are staying with us until tomorrow. Our kids are having a lot of fun seeing their grandparents. I have great in-laws!

3. My fantasy football team’s records are 6-2, 4-4 and 3-5. I need to get things turned around in the 3-5 league very quickly, or I might not make the playoffs. COME ON TEAM!

4. This weekend's message is titled $10,000 Holiday Giveaway. I'm excited to giveaway $10,000! Church family, don't miss this weekend. Trust me, you are going to be so blessed by what we have planned!

5. Tonight is our Volunteer Banquet, and we are going to party hard with all of our volunteers. I want to say a BIG, BIG THANK YOU to all of you who serve in ministry. You are the real heroes! Thanks for giving your life to advance the Kingdom of God.

6. Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour on Saturday night. I would hate for you to show up one hour early to church. I'm EXCITED to get an extra hour of sleep on Saturday night!

7. Go OU Sooners, and Go Dallas Cowboys.

8. If you're new to People's Church, don't miss our Newcomers’ Luncheon this Sunday at 1:30PM (after the third service). You will eat a free lunch, meet our staff and learn a lot about how to get plugged in to People's Church. If you haven't RSVPed, call the church office RIGHT NOW at 775-9991.

9. I'm excited to see the Colts play the Patriots on Sunday afternoon. Manning versus Brady. It ought to be a great one.

10. I'm so excited about the direction and future of People's Church! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!