Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, November 9, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. The weather is unbelievable right now. I really love fall.

2. We are shooting some family pictures today.

3. The starter is going out on my wife's vehicle. I think we are going to take it to the shop today.

4. We are going to have a great family day today. I love hanging with my family.

5. I won in all three fantasy leagues this past weekend. My records are 7-2, 5-4, 4-5. My 4-5 team really does have some great potential. I have a good shot at making the playoffs in all three leagues.

6. Go OU and the Dallas Cowboys.

7. Don't miss this weekend. The title is The Difference Maker.

8. I have a great team around me. I really appreciate and value my team.

9. God is always working on me. Thank you Lord for working in my life!

10. I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a couple weeks away. I'm excited!