Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Things That Get On My Nerves

1. People who drive too slow. I'm always in a rush when I'm in the car :).

2. Having to wait in a long line, short line or any line. As you can tell, I struggle with being patient :).

3. Church hoppers. Some people have been looking for a church for 5 years. Whatever!

4. People who think church is all about them and what they want. Very selfish mentality.

5. When people are disloyal.

6. When leaders won't lead.

7. When people are uncommitted. You just can't count on some people.

8. When people are negative. Life is too short to hang out with negative people.

9. Luke warm coffee. I like my coffee hot. By the way, Starbucks is serving Egg Nog Lattes starting today!!!

10. People who think going deeper with God is just knowing more information. Deeper is doing.