Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

Before I get started with my list of what I'm thankful for, I wanted to let my blogging audience know that I will not be blogging on Thursday and Friday. I'm taking a holiday blogging break.

1. I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Christ has completely changed my life. The Lord has blessed me in so many wonderful ways. His grace, mercy and forgiveness are beyond comprehension.

2. I'm thankful for my wife. I have such a great wife. I'm thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. She's the love of my life.

3. I'm thankful for my kids. Having kids has given me a whole new perspective on life. I just adore all three of my kids. They mean the world to me.

4. I'm thankful for my health. I'm also thankful that my family is healthy. Health is a precious gift that I don't take for granted.

5. I'm thankful that I live in a free country where I can worship, work & enjoy so many other privileges.

6. I'm thankful for my friends. I have some wonderful friends; Tommy Sparger, Lynn Wheeler, Brian Rush and Matt Rustin just to name a few. I laugh, cry, vent and scream with my friends.

7. I'm thankful for my staff. I have a wonderful group of people that I get to work with everyday. They all add so much value to People's Church. I couldn't do what I do without this great team around me. To my team, thank you for all you do. I appreciate your hard work, loyalty, love for God and love for people.

8. I'm thankful for my church family. I love being your pastor. I love teaching God's Word to you each week. I love watching God change your lives. I love being a part of something bigger than myself. Church family, thanks for serving, giving and sacrificing for the cause of Christ.