Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pastor Appreciation

October is Pastor Appreciation Month, and I wanted to take a moment and appreciate the pastors who serve with me at People's Church.

1. Thank you all for your passion for Jesus. I'm grateful to God that you have a growing relationship with our Savior.

2. Thank you for believing in me. I'm a far from perfect leader, and you love me and believe in me. Thank you for believing in me and the vision that God has put inside my heart.

3. Thank you for your loyalty and unity. One of the greatest strengths of our church is our loyalty to God, the vision and each other. I'm grateful that we have each other’s back!

4. Thank you for your hard work and commitment. No one will ever know the sacrifice and hard work you put in to make this vision a reality. I see it, and I'm grateful for all you do. You are extremely hard workers.

5. Thank you for being passionate about your marriage and families. One of our core convictions as a church is to take care of and invest in our families. I'm grateful that you deeply love your wife and kids. Keep serving your family well!

6. Thank you for fighting for the vision. It's easy for many leaders to turn inward instead of outward. You all fight for the vision and for that I'm thankful.

7. Thank you for being you. I love each of you. I value your unique giftedness. I value our friendship. I value the call of God upon your life.

8. People's Church pastors, YOU are APPRECIATED! I honor you today! I can't do what I do without you! We need each other! THANK YOU!