Nobody wants to just have daydreams that never come to pass. Nobody wants to be all talk and no action. How do we see our dreams and vision become reality? Here are some thoughts:
1. Seek and trust God. Put God first. Living for God is key.
2. Get a dream from God. Your dream from God will always line up with the Bible.
3. Write down your dream.
4. Write down an action plan to accomplish the dream.
5. Write down specific goals and deadlines to see the dream come to pass.
6. Put the right people around you who can help you accomplish the dream.
7. Eliminate distractions. There are probably some things you are doing now that are distracting you from accomplishing the dream. Remove the distractions.
8. Stay focused. Many people lose focus. Dreams don't happen overnight. Oftentimes dreams take longer than anticipated. Joseph in the book of Genesis can tell you that dreams don't happen overnight. Stay focused.
9. Work hard. Lazy people don't see dreams come to pass. There are a lot of lazy people who only dream but never pursue the dream.
10. Get a mentor. Find people, books, blogs and other tools that can help you grow and reach your dream.