Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. Tiffany and I drove to Springfield, MO on Friday without the kids. We had a great time having three nights away from our precious kids.

2. We got to eat a meal with our good friends, Ralph & Gail Irwin. God is doing some really cool things in their lives. I was blessed listening to how God is working in their lives.

3. We got to hang out with our good friends, Tommy & Rachel Sparger. They are the Senior Pastors of North Point Church. Tommy is one of my closest friends on the entire planet.

4. I taught God's Word in all 5 weekend services at www.northpointnow.org (2 Saturday & 3 Sunday).

5. North Point is a GREAT church. They baptized 402 people during the 5 services. Unbelievable!

6. Tiffany and I ate at Andy's Frozen Custard all three days. We love that place.

7. People's Church had an amazing day. We had a much better attendance than I expected for July 4.

8. The Pyrotechnic Spectacular Explosion and the guitar solo of the Star Spangled Banner by Daniel were awesome. We will for sure have to do something like this next year.

9. Troy, our Executive Director of Ministries, did a great job teaching God's Word. I'm blessed with a great team.

10. North Point runs over 4000 people. Every week people give their lives to Christ.

11. This coming up Sunday, we are doing a repeat performance of Michael Jackson's Thriller, and I'm teaching a message called Dancin’ With The Devil. Start inviting now!

12. North Point was the 9th fastest-growing church in America last year, and I can see why. Tomorrow, I'm going to share with you why North Point is a fast-growing church!