Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. We had a pretty relaxing and laid back weekend at the Cooper home. I like laid back and relaxing.

2. On Friday, I went to lunch with Dino Rizzo, Senior Pastor of Healing Place Church in Baton Rouge, LA.

3. I had a great time hanging out with Dino. He has a heart of gold. I felt like I've known Dino for years. I appreciated his investment into my life and ministry.

4. My wife and I have gotten pulled back into the TV series LOST. We almost stopped watching after season two, but I'm glad we didn't. We are enjoying season 3. I love summer nights in the Cooper home. The kids go to bed, and Tiffany and I party by eating snacks and watching a TV series. Last year we watched all the seasons of 24. This year is LOST.

5. We had another superb day at People's Church. Lives are being changed by the power of Christ.

6. Be sure to get your school supply bag(s) filled up with the supplies on the list and bring the bag(s) back this Sunday. 1000 kids and families are going to be blessed with a backpack and school supplies because of the People's Church family.

7. We still have 200 bags left. If you haven't got a bag, stop by the church this week or on this coming up Sunday, pick up 1, 2, 3 or 10 bags and let's impact the lives of kids.

8. This Sunday, we are kicking off a new series called Living The Dream. I am super pumped about this series. I mean super, super pumped!

9. The next Baptismal Bash is coming up on August 15. If you are a follower of Christ and haven't been baptized, this is for you! Go public for Jesus, and watch how God blesses your life. Get signed up today by emailing anita@peopleschurch.tv

10. You can LIVE THE DREAM! Learn how starting this Sunday!