Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. We had a great weekend in the Cooper house. There was a lot of relaxing, playing and fun.

2. I began my weekend on Thursday night by taking my gorgeous wife on a date. (My weekend begins Thursday night because I’m off on Friday) :) We went out to eat and talked.

3. I cheered and screamed at the TV, but the USA soccer team still lost on Saturday. Bummer!

4. We had a really good Sunday at PC. Lots of changed lives.

5. I taught a vision message titled Unstoppable Vision. If you missed Sunday, I encourage you to go to www.peopleschurch.tv and listen to the message. You will learn why we do what we do. It’s a must-listen-to message for every person who calls People’s Church home! The audio should be up later today, and you should be able to watch it by tomorrow.

6. We’ve been promoting the Millwood School outreach on July 10 from 8AM to 4PM. We will be going to Millwood to do painting, minor construction and clean up. This is a great way for us to make a difference in the lives of kids, teachers and our community. Please email anita@peopleschurch.tv today to sign up.

7. We’ve been telling you about it for weeks, and now its here. This Sunday, July 4, in all 3 experiences is the Pyrotechnic Explosion Spectacular. Yes, my friends, we are having fireworks in the auditorium this Sunday along with an incredible performance. You don’t want to miss this!