Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. The Oklahoma City Thunder tied up the series with the Lakers on Saturday night. This is an exciting series.

2. The city of Oklahoma City is electrified by the Thunder. The youngest team in the NBA is giving the defending World Champions all they can handle.

3. On Friday, I spent the day with 12 senior pastors from around the nation, Craig Groeschel and Brian Houston, Senior Pastor of Hillsong Church, at a round table. It was a great day.

4. Tomorrow, I'm going to blog about some of the things that impacted me from my time with Brian Houston.

5. We had a great day at People's Church. Many people gave their lives to Christ.

6. Our Worship Team performed the Coldplay song "Lost" before I spoke. Great job, Creative and Worship Teams, of setting up my message with that song.

7. I love the fact that we use creativity to drive home the Gospel message. Jesus changes lives.

8. I had two titles on Sunday. For People's Church it was Courage To Get Up.

9. My second title was Unstoppable Comeback. We are submitting this message to www.oneprayer.com for churches around the world to show in their churches during the series in June.

10. Welcome to the team to all of you who signed up to begin serving in a ministry. We come to church to receive a blessing and to be a blessing. I'm excited to see how God uses you to be a blessing to many people. Lives will be changed because of you.

11. Its not too late to get signed up to be water baptized this Sunday, May 2nd. Email anita@peopleschurch.tv right now. Go public for Jesus this Sunday and experience His blessing.

12. I can't believe this was the last Sunday of April. The time is flying by.