Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday's Download

1. Studying this morning for Sunday and for two talks I'm doing this afternoon to senior pastors in Mustang, OK.

2. I enjoy hanging out, investing and learning from other senior pastors.

3. I feel very inadequate at times to talk to other senior pastors. I don't know as much as people think I do.

4. I'm not putting off false humility with the above statement. The more I serve God and do ministry, the more I know that I don't know.

5. Today I'm talking to the senior pastors about two of my favorite subjects: family & vision. It will be fun.

6. On Sunday, we are having an incredible step performance in all 3 experiences.

7. I'm teaching a message called Courage To Fight!

8. Who are you inviting and bringing to church this Sunday? Invite somebody today! Seriously, their life could be changed forever!

9. Can't wait to take my gorgeous wife on a date. I think it's going to be dinner and a movie!

10. Yesterday was Jessica Jenkins’s, my wife’s and my assistant, one-year anniversary of working for us. Jessica and her husband, Jimmy, are quality people who love God with all of their hearts. Tiffany and I are very grateful that the Lord brought us a great assistant!

11. Did I say a STEP/STOMP performance this Sunday? I'm just sayin' that you better be there and bring some folks with you!

12. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend around the house!