Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday's Download

1. I am now twittering. You can follow me @herbertcooper.

2. The kickoff of The Wednesday Connection was great! These Bible studies and kids/youth programs are super for our church. If you missed week one, that's okay. Be there next week! We made some changes to the Wednesday night format from last semester, and now it's even better!

3. On Sunday, there will be more Tony T, and I will be teaching an encouraging message on physical life. You are going to win and win big time in 2010!

4. I have a board meeting today. I love the team I serve with.

5. Our next series, called Sexual Revolution, is going to be simply amazing! Our Creative Team has some unforgettable stuff coming down the pike for this series.

6. Big Day at People's Church is Sunday, February 7, in all three experiences. This is going to be the biggest day attendance-wise in the history of People's Church. We need everybody that calls People's Church their church home to attend and to bring a friend. Each one, reach one! Big Day-get ready, get ready, get ready!

7. I woke up at 4:45AM and couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and almost finished Sunday's message.

8. Everybody needs a spiritual friend! Get connected!

9. The weather in Oklahoma has been unseasonably warm. I'm loving it.

10. We hired our third Executive Pastor. I'm pumped up about the Executive Team that God has put around me.

11. God is putting the pieces of the PC puzzle in place to make a huge impact in Oklahoma City and around the world!

12. My wife is teaching the ladies Bible study at The Wednesday Connection. She is a super talented woman! Tiffany, you are phenomenal!

13. See you folks on Sunday! God has something big in store for you!