Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, February 23, 2007

The Weekend

As you know by now, I really love Fridays. It's our family date night. Last night was even more special and fun - I took my wife on a date without the kids. I really love that lady. She's so special!

I'm excited about this weekend. It's Friend's Day, and you all are always so eager to invite your friends and family to experience God at People's Church. I've been working really hard on the message. It was actually a difficult message for me to put together. I'm not sure why it was so difficult, but it took me a couple of extra hours to get this message finished. Normally, I have my message done and to the office for powerpoint and the bulletin by Thursday in the early afternoon. But last night after I got home from my date with Tiffany, I spent over an hour working on the message, and I still didn't feel like it was where it needed to be. So this morning when I got up, I spent another hour or so on the message and finally got it to the office. It's going to really be an encouraging message. My title is "Use What Yo Momma Gave You!" You, your friends and your family will leave this weekend encouraged and equipped to fulfill your destinies. God is going to do a great work!

I can't wait to see all of you this weekend!