Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hello Bloggers!

I'm finally blogging because my pastor friends are trying to get me up-to-date. I'm one of the most computer and technologically illiterate persons on the planet earth, but thanks to the help of some great people on our staff, I'm blogging. I know some of you can't believe it, but here I go.

On my blog you will hear me talk about a variety of issues. I will basically be sharing what's on my heart. It may be about my wife, kids, church, leadership, hobbies, friendships or my personal relationship with Christ.

Thursday is a fun but busy day for me. It's the day I finish up my weekend message and email it to the office. This weekend is going to be a fun, kick-off weekend for my brand new series called Go Mo Go. Throughout this series, we're going to be learning and applying lessons from the life of Moses. Moses was an incredible leader, but was just like us; he faced fears, inadequacies, made mistakes and was mightily used by God. This weekend I'm going to be talking about "Mo's Anatomy." Grey's Anatomy can't touch Mr. Mo!

The main reason my Thursday is going to be so fun is because it's my date night with my lovely wife, Tiffany. I can't wait to take her on a date and leave the kids at home with a babysitter.

I hope my first blogging experience was as enjoyable for you as it was for me :)