Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Staff & Volunteers

I finished up Andy Stanley's book titled 7 Practices Of Effective Ministry. Once again, it was a great read, and I highly recommend it. Yesterday, I started a book titled First Break All The Rules. WOW, I love what I've read so far. The first chapter talked about how great companies attract and retain great employees. It made me think about our incredible staff at People's Church. I just want to go on record and say that we have a great staff at People's Church. One of the reasons the church has been able to sustain incredible growth and reach so many people for Christ is because of the excellent staff the Lord has blessed us with. I feel so blessed to work with such godly, faithful, high quality, loyal, committed and visionary people on a daily basis.

Not only do we have a great staff, but we have the finest volunteers in the world. You all have such servants' hearts. Each week hundreds of you serve in so many different areas and meet so many needs at People's Church and in the community. I commend you for your faithfulness and passion to see people know and grow in Christ. I guess the best way I can sum this up is: WE HAVE A GREAT CHURCH BECAUSE WE HAVE GREAT PEOPLE. I'm humbled and honored to be your pastor!

BE SURE TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY THIS WEEKEND FOR FRIEND'S DAY!