Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Exciting Day

I've been off and running today. I've already been to the gym. I've had my devotions at Starbucks with a great cup of coffee. Now I'm getting ready for my Executive Team Meeting with our Director of Operations and our Program Director. After this hour to hour and a half meeting, I'll be meeting with our entire staff.

I really enjoy Tuesdays. It's one of my favorite days of the week. I get to hang out with our staff and develop and encourage them. I guess it pays to have a staff that you really like and get along with. I'm a big believer that ministry flows best out of relationships. Our staff is very tight-knit. We all get along very well. We all share the same vision. We are a very unified team, just like our church family! Well, I better keep this short and get ready for my meeting in about 10 minutes. I hope your day is as exciting as mine!