Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Baby Girl

Please be praying for my daughter, Caris. She's been sick, and as a result, she's not sleeping well at night. Tiffany took her to the doctor on Monday, and we found out she had an ear infection and a fever along with one or two other small issues.

I'm really enjoying having a daughter around the house. It's totally a different feeling than my spit fire sons. My boys are awesome, and I love them so much, but my daughter just has daddy's heart in a different way. I don't think she'll be able to date until she's 18. I really mean 21 :).

I want to encourage you not to get so busy doing life that you neglect your family. Be sure to make your family a top priority. Your greatest ministry is in your home.

Make it a great Wednesday!