Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. I took Tiffany on a date on Thursday night. We hadn't been on a date in a few weeks due to scheduling conflicts, so I was very excited to be alone with my bride. Date nights make me very happy!

2. We had a pretty relaxing weekend around the Cooper home.

3. People's Church was SUPER good on Sunday. Worship was amazing. We sang The Best In Me by Marvin Sapp and From The Inside Out by Hillsong United in the same worship set. I love the diversity of our church.

4. The stomp/dancing performance was amazing. This Sunday is an encore performance, so start inviting your friends and family now.

5. I thought the message went well. I've learned so much from studying for this series. It's been very helpful in my walk with God.

6. We had great attendance and many lives were changed by the power of Christ!

7. I'm grateful for those who come out to our pre-experience prayer meeting at 7:40AM every Sunday morning. God answers prayer!

8. My Oklahoma Sooners squeaked out a win. They have me awfully nervous right now. I'm hoping we knock off the rust before Texas weekend.

9. My Dallas Cowboys stink right now. Come on, boys, and pull it together.

10. I have a chance to go 5-1 in my fantasy leagues this week. I'm 0-2 in our People's Church staff league. Yikes! I have a good team and am putting up good points, but my opponent is smoking when they play me. Time for a turnaround! :)

11. I'm humbled and very grateful to be the Senior Pastor of PC. God is at work, and I'm excited for all He has in store for PC!