Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Highlights

1. I had a super Labor Day weekend!

2. My family went to the zoo on Monday. The kids loved seeing the animals, and I loved being with my family.

3. I ate two corn dogs for lunch at the zoo! Good stuff, but not healthy. Then I ate pizza for dinner. It wasn't a good day of food selection. :)

4. I completed my 5th fantasy football draft on Monday night. I want to dominate my leagues. We shall soon see!

5. Yes, fantasy football is one of my favorite hobbies. I love it, and it's one of those things that takes my mind off ministry. I enjoy it.

6. My Oklahoma Sooners did not look good at all on Saturday. Landry Jones has to play better. Come on, OU! We’ve got Florida State this Saturday, and we need to bring our A-game.

7. Church was awesome on Sunday! The Exodus rap performance was out of this world! Pastor friends, I highly encourage you to have Exodus at your church. They will bless your church. Two of the rappers attend PC, and they are faithful and are men of God. Email my assistant at jessica@peopleschurch.tv for their information.

8. Lives were changed on Sunday. That's what it's all about!

9. We had a great Labor Day Sunday attendance. God is blessing our four new experience times.

10. I'm so excited for the powerful poetry of Amena Brown coming up this Sunday at PC. It's not just poetry, it's an experience. Don't you dare miss out. Also, both Buzz Lightyear and Woody will be in the kids’ area hanging out with the kids this Sunday.

11. The End Of The World series is going great. People are learning a lot about what the bible says about end time events and what we all need to do during these last days. This Sunday's title is Snapshots Of Revelations! It's going to be a good one!

12. This Sunday is BIG DAY at People's Church! Let's pack out the place! Start inviting everybody you know!!!