Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday's Download

1. Most of my family has been struggling with a cold this week. Thanks in advance for praying for me and my family.

2. I'm really excited about kicking off our new series Conversations this Sunday.

3. I'm pumped to see our Production Team perform an MC Hammer song this Sunday.

4. I really enjoy developing leaders. I love getting the best out of people.

5. I'm a big believer in believing in your team. If you don't believe in your team, who will?

6. I've been doing a lot of dreaming about the future of People's Church.

7. I'm passionate about reaching people who are far from God in the Oklahoma City metro area.

8. I believe playing it safe is risky, so we are going to live by faith and dream big at People's Church.

9. This past Sunday, there were a handful of people who stood up when I asked who has been attending People's Church since day one. I'm very grateful for those who have stayed the course and supported the vision of connecting people to God and to others. Thank you, folks, for a great 8 years.

10. God is working in my heart as I study for our new series.

11. I can't wait to share with you the things God is speaking to my heart about the future of People's Church.