Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday's Download

1. I have a busy day today.

2. Today, I have to finish Sunday's message, get a haircut, attend Lynn Wheeler Ministries’ board lunch & meeting, work on next week’s message, have a phone appointment with a church planter, and do a run through with our Production Team for Sunday's message.

3. I don't like my schedule to be that full in a day, but sometimes that's how the ball rolls, and it will be fun seeing some of my friends today!

4. God is working in me. I have so far to go, and I love the fact that after all these years of serving God that He is still working deeply in my life. Oh Lord, have your way in me!

5. I'm very humbled by the staff that God has put together. The Executive Team is top notch. Our Directors are high caliber folks. Our Administrative Team is awesome. What makes me so humbled and blessed about these folks is that all of them love God and they love PC!

6. Last night at The Wednesday Connection, I saw Leiha, one of our admin staff leading a junior high small group. I saw Rachel, one of our admin staff, leading worship in the high school youth experience. I saw several staff wives teaching our kids and leading kid small groups. This team is sold out to seeing more changed lives, and I feel so blessed to have such a quality team! Thank you for your passion!

7. My wife is doing an awesome job leading the women's Bible study! I love that woman!

8. I'm super pumped for Sunday as we continue the series Sexual Revolution!

9. What does the People's Church team have planned for this Sunday? I can't tell you, but you better be there! Expect the unexpected at PC!

10. Invite someone to hear God's take on sex this Sunday!