Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Big Day Download

1. Ok folks, BIG Day, this Sunday, is coming up quickly. It's going to be an unforgettable experience.

2. We have a special performance to set up Sunday's message, and it is awesome. I can't tell you what it is! I mean, you just have to be at PC and experience it. Ok, I will give you a hint, but even the hint is not enough to imagine what is going to happen. Here is your hint: Beyonce. All I'm saying is be there!

3. PC Peeps, I hope you are inviting everybody you know for Big Day! I'm praying that your friends & family will experience the life-changing power of Christ on Sunday.

4. I encourage you to plan on meeting your first-time guest friends at PC before the experience starts and show them the ropes. You can show them where everything is and how to check in their kids if needed. Help your guest have an unforgettable experience by connecting with them before everything kicks off.

5. I also want to encourage you to connect with your guest after the PC experience is over. Go to the lobby with them and hang out and ask them if they have any questions. Better yet, invite them out to brunch or lunch or to your home that evening for a Super Bowl party.

6. If your guest is seeking how to have a relationship with Christ, tell them to attend Starting Point or Next class. Details, dates and location are in the bulletin they will receive on Sunday.

7. If you were not able to connect with your friend immediately following church, be sure to give them a call later that day, or at least by Monday, to follow-up with them and answer questions they may have.

8. If your friend enjoyed the experience, be sure to invite them back for February 14 to experience the life-changing power of Christ.

9. Join me in praying for great attendance and lives to be changed!

10. Also, join me in praying for great weather on Sunday.

11. Go to the website www.peopleschurch.tv, click on invite and send an email invite to your friends.

12. Come to church on Sunday ready to worship and connect with God! It's going to be a BIG DAY! I can't wait to see all that God is going to do!