Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend Highlights

1. Another superb Sunday at People's Church!

2. Taking Communion as a church family was awesome! Jesus paid the price for our sins! Amazing!

3. The Christmas songs were great! The Worship Team helped to create a powerful worship experience!

4. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra music was simply stunning! Our band tore it up!

5. The light show was unreal! I mean unreal!!

6. Sharing the Christmas story with our church with music in the background was fun!

7. The Beatles song Happy Christmas was an unbelievable touch from our band to set up the altar response time.

8. Seeing 101 adults make a decision to follow Christ brought tears to my eyes! Amazing grace, how sweet the sound!

9. Yesterday, my wife and I celebrated 12 years of marriage! I love her so much! God picked the perfect woman for me! Tiffany, I love you more than words can express! You make me complete! I thank God for you!

10. We are beginning a new series on Sunday that is going to be awesome! Success 2010! Don't you miss this Sunday! Come learn how to have a successful 2010!

11. My Dallas Cowboys won and are still in the playoff hunt! Tony Romo looks good in December!

12. I'm taking the rest of the week off from blogging! Have a Merry Christmas! Remember Jesus is the reason for the season!