Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. Revolution Christmas this Sunday! This is the last Sunday, and we saved the best for last! Don't you dare miss all of the special elements this Sunday! You will be blown away!

2. Invite your friends and family who don't have a church home this Sunday. Many people are open to going to church during the Christmas season, so start inviting today.

3. One great way to invite somebody to church is by going to www.peopleschurch.tv and sending an email invite. Click on invite, write your friends a personal note, enter their email addresses and then send them the Revolution e-vite card!

4. I'm pumped up about our two week mini-series starting December 27. I've called it Success 2010! You are going to learn some great insight on how to have a successful 2010! You don't want to miss out on this insightful, helpful and encouraging series! Success is going to be yours in 2010!

5. Beginning January 10, we are kicking off an exciting series called The Game Of Life! I'm super excited about this series! You are going to learn how to win in the crucial areas of your life in 2010: spiritual life, relational life, physical life and work life! This is going to be a great series!

6. We have our staff Christmas party tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my team and having a blast.

7. We have our board dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my board tonight.

8. I am so blessed with a great staff and a great board! Thank you, Jesus!

9. Because my team has worked so hard this year and God has blessed our church in such an incredible way, I've decided to close the office during Christmas week from Tuesday thru Friday. I'm glad I can honor my team in this way this year and allow them to get some rest and spend extra quality time with their families before they hit the new year sprinting!

10. I'm out of the playoff race in two leagues! I have four leagues left to bring home at least one Fantasy Football championship! Come on teams!

11. Revolution Christmas wraps up this Sunday! I can't wait for Sunday!