Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Goals

1. To fall more in love with Jesus by daily studying the Bible and praying.

2. To invest in the most important earthly relationship that I have, my marriage, by going on date nights with my wife at least 3 out of 4 weeks a month and going on 4 overnight trips. It's my goal that one of our overnight trips would be a non-work related 3-night trip together.

3. To invest in my kids by continuing to protect 5 nights a week so that I can spend time playing and hanging out with them. Also, protecting my day off to spend time with my family.

4. To get our staff and a couple of the ministries in a healthy place. I am focusing on developing more leadership depth in our staff and ministries.

5. To start another People's Church campus in the Oklahoma City metro area to reach more people who are far from God.

6. To lay the groundwork to be able to launch a new People's Church campus every 12 to 18 months.

7. To do at least 2 days of cardio every week along with working out 3 days a week, and to get to 185 pounds.