Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. We had great experiences yesterday at People's Church! Many lives were changed!

2. Yesterday we had the University of Central Oklahoma Orchestra perform Christmas music before services, and also they played during worship. AWESOME!

3. Sean Johnson, a local gospel R&B artist, and the UCO Orchestra performed Ray Charles’ song, The Spirit Of Christmas. AWESOME!

4. We served hot chocolate, and I taught on the love of God. Everything Christmas is going great.

5. On Thursday night my wife and I went to dinner and a movie. I love my alone time with my wife.

6. My father & mother in-law and my brother & sister-in-law and her family live in Nebraska. Two words for them: BOOMER SOONER! :)

7. Most of my family is fighting some kind of sickness. Please pray for all of us.

8. I thought I was going to lose my voice after 2nd service, but God helped me to make it through all four experiences.

9. Preaching four times on Sundays is grueling but rewarding.

10. This Sunday at People's Church we will be featuring the UCO Jazz Band, the People's Church Christmas Choir, live snow and hot apple cider. Also, Frosty the Snowman will be in the kid’s area again. It's going to be a great Sunday!

11. This is a great series to invite your friends and family who don't know Christ! Start inviting today!