Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Highlights

1. We had a great Sunday at PC!

2. Many people gave their hearts to Christ, and Christ-followers were challenged and changed.

3. I had a good friend of mine preach yesterday. He did a great job.

4. We were almost 30 percent bigger in attendance than the same Sunday last year!

5. Our kids’ attendance is amazing considering our limited kids’ space. Thanks, parents, for your patience as we add on our new space, which will give us tons of kids’ space.

6. I'm pumped too that we will be able to minister to many more kids with even more excellence with this expansion.

7. My Oklahoma Sooners won a big game against Kansas!

8. I think the Missouri Tigers were overrated. They got smashed by Texas.

9. I still have two undefeated fantasy teams. 7-0 baby! YEA!

10. The Dallas Cowboys look horrible!

11. God is good, and have a SUPER Monday!