Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FIND Conference Update

1. Yesterday I got up at 4:15AM and headed to the Oklahoma City airport.

2. I met one of my Executive Directors, Josh Brown, at the airport at 5:40AM for a 6:40AM flight.

3. We went to Atlanta and then on to Charleston, South Carolina.

4. The FIND conference is a church planters’ conference.

5. I was one of the speakers at the conference and spoke at 4PM yesterday.

6. I spoke on 10 Things I Wish I Would Have Known (before I started PC).

7. My time with the church planters went well.

8. I really enjoy investing in church planters.

9. All of the speakers have been great.

10. The session that spoke to me the most was Chris Hodges’ talk on four P's. It was convicting!

11. Josh and I are flying home today. I can't wait to get home! It's been a busy season of traveling.

12. I can't wait to see my wife and kids. I love them so much!