Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Update

1. We had a great Sunday at PC!

2. Many people gave their hearts to Christ!

3. There was a ton of repentance going on at PC yesterday. Repentance is a good thing!

4. Our attendance was great yesterday.

5. Ignite, our college & somethings experience, went great last night.

6. A huge thank you to all of our volunteers who serve week in and week out. YOU'RE AWESOME!

7. I love teaching on relationships. God has blessed me with a wonderful wife and with great kids. I love being and husband and a dad and want to see families thrive and not just survive.

8. We went on a family date on Friday night and had a great time.

9. My wife and I rented a movie on Friday night and watched it after we put the kids to bed.

10. Our Newcomers’/Membership Luncheon went well. Many people became members of PC yesterday.

11. This coming up Sunday, I'm teaching a message titled Things To Consider Before You Say I Quit.

12. Lives are being changed by the power of God, and that's what it's all about!

13. I love what I do!

14. Invite people to be at church on Sunday! I mean invite everybody you know. God is up to something!

15. My 6 fantasy teams went 5-1 this week. If I would have started Jon Kitna instead of Carson Palmer I would have went 6-0! Bummer! Palmer scares me.