Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Excuses People Make

1. If I had more money, I could accomplish my dreams.

2. If I had a different building, I could accomplish my dreams.

3. If I was older/younger, I could accomplish my dreams.

4. If I knew the right people, I could accomplish my dreams.

5. If I had more staff, I could accomplish my dreams.

6. If I lived in a different state, I could accomplish my dreams.

7. If I didn't have this one major problem, I could accomplish my dreams.

8. If I had the talents they had, I could accomplish my dreams.

The only thing that's stopping you from accomplishing your dreams is YOU! I'm not going to look back on life saying, “What if I would have,” and you shouldn't either! QUIT MAKING EXCUSES AND GO FOR IT!